Thursday, June 2, 2011

World Market

If you have never stepped foot in a World Market, consider yourself unfulfilled!  I love this place. If I didn't have a college degree, I'd be applying all over this! Ofcourse nowadays that only means I could qualify as an assistant manager. Anyway, some of you are familiar with thrift stores. Well if you have ever been to a "Super Walmart" of thrift stores, then you would know what this place means to me. This place reminds me of "vintage" and oriental pieces you can incorporate with any household things. You really have to sit there and filter through hundreds of finds. 
So anyway there, I found some parasols for less than $10. So no longer do you have to bid on them for $1 on Ebay and have to pay $19.99 for shipping. Now go find one in your city!
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment